T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some local kids in a dance group some times come in to make custom t-shirts and bring us these Tall T-Shirts that look alot like the 80's style T-Dress's.

They Tell me they get them at the mall for $ 4.99 retail. No name brand.

am i missing out on something here ?

How are the so called Tall Tees much different from (sorry thats what they call them) T-Dresses. :eek:

Anyone compared them yet ?

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
How are the so called Tall Tees much different from (sorry thats what they call them) T-Dresses
I'm sure the cut is different and the measurements are also a bit different.

Talltees are big business now (in the US at least). I wouldn't knock it :)

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
I was in a local upscale urban clothing store recently and they had B.A.P.E brand shoes that were like $200, Sean Jean shirts and jeans, etc. Most stuff was priced over $50.

They also had a section of the store that was just plain tall tees and baseball caps for about $5 or so. They know their audience is not all big spenders. Some like the simple plain "tall" tees.

I bought a few tall tees when my nephew was in town a month or so ago. That's all he wore, so while we were at the mall, he showed me "what's good" :)

I wore them a couple of times, but man, they were TALL. And I'm a tall guy. I guess I"m just out of the demographic that they are meant for :)

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Hmmm, I'm sure we had a thread with lots of tshirt dress info, including some links, but the person wanting it was sort of rude, so I think it's been edited down to nothing, Oh well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts