T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have been doing DTG, Screen Printing, Dye Sublimation and Sand Blasting (glass etching) for awhile now but are looking to expand into Pad Printing. We took the plunge this week and order the Printa Pad Printing system (which also comes with a cylindrical printing system). Can't wait to play with the new machine. Have a bunch of work lined up for it so hopefully it's a good addition to the shop.

If you are interested, this is what we went with https://www.printa.com/printing-systems/pad-printing-systems

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will do, was hard to find any real info on them but it did come recommended to me by a guy on one of the Facebook groups I am in that I always respected. Been going back and forth with Printa for months with questions and finally decided it was time. I think my unit ships this coming week sometime so will let you know when I get it.

· Registered
925 Posts
We have been doing DTG, Screen Printing, Dye Sublimation and Sand Blasting (glass etching) for awhile now but are looking to expand into Pad Printing. We took the plunge this week and order the Printa Pad Printing system (which also comes with a cylindrical printing system). Can't wait to play with the new machine. Have a bunch of work lined up for it so hopefully it's a good addition to the shop.

If you are interested, this is what we went with https://www.printa.com/printing-systems/pad-printing-systems

any update on this, i would love to see what you have done with it, or at least your review

· Registered
4,503 Posts
In my opinion pad printing is for:

a) high volume production of very small prints, or

b) irregular shapes, like a golf ball or a perfume bottle.

Flat or cylindrical items can be screen printed with much cheaper equipment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.