T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a vector id like to print a shirt using inkjet lights. Using photoshop, how would i go about removing the greys out of this, so all i have left is whats necessary to give the image the full effect?

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
If the image is vectored you can just select no fill. If you are trying to get rid of the grey from an image try colour select in the drop down menu first if not you can try the magic want and lastly you can use the paint mask and get around the parts you want (this can be very time consuming though)

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
what i saw of your image should print fine on lights without taking any color out. what color tees? wouldn't you want the grey in to give the gun it's shading?

to take the greys out in ps select the area to be deleted with the magic wand and delete. then go in with the eraser and clean it up.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You guys are right, i just deleted some of the grey around the hand, and the grey letters , and i think it should be great. Thanks!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also, i was going to print it on a Guilden ice grey t-shirt....Thats why i was confused....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts