T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

First off, let me say that I have been lurking these forums for a couple of weeks now. Every question that has come up seems to always be answered right here on these forums. Thank you all for that.

More about myself. I am in my mid-twenties and am now getting involved in the family t-shirt business in South Florida.

The business has up until now, mainly been a t-shirt company making and selling their own, original shirts through the internet. The company is focused entirely on a small niche market and the market is not doing so great right now.

I am basically coming in to 'clean things up' and hopefully take the business into a new, profitable direction.

I have many ideas for further down the road but for now I am wanting to take the business into the commercial and non-commercial custom apparel route.

Our shop provides heat transfers, screen printing, embroidery, buttons and I have now set up our Roland GX-24 and Im getting this vinyl thing figured out.

My personal focus is on vinyl right now. I am wanting to get into decals and signs in the future but am currently focusing on applying vinyl to apparel.

While I do want to create more commercial and custom apparel customer base I am also wanting to eventually take this to an 'artistic' level and start my own 'line'.

I am really looking forward to becoming part of this (very helpful) community.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.