T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I have read that some of you use your heat press at flea markets and fairs. I was wondering what kind of set up you have and what you are producing at the fairs. If I could do this in my area it would be great.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hello
I say ..
buy a gen some events will let you use them. buy a ez up tent.
buy some tables at cost co, invest in a vinal sign.
show up at a car show or swap meet or fair .
I really don't like to press at a location It's best to make them at home take to location .hang the shirts under the
tent and on the table ,the tee shirt color will sell the shirt have fun

·
Registered
503 Posts
Well its a bit of an investment, but the Honda 3000 is the end all for emote pressing needs.This thing is quiet and has the power needed to run a press and the power is clean. Youll go to swap meets and events and see everyone and his brother running 100' of cords to get that noisy generator as far away as possible. The 3000 is soo damn quiet you can have it as close as 5 feet and never really notice. Look at the numbers yourself.
http://www.hondapowerequipment.com/ModelDetail.asp?ModelName=eu3000is

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I do auto events and shows....some inside and some outside. I have 2 10x10 ez ups, 5 foldable 3x6' tables, Roland cx-24 plotter, computer and dvd art files, Stahls heatpress in my setup. I do vinyl graphics and heatpress shirts at the events.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts