T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I am looking at sourcing my t-shirts from overseas, In fact Thailand is where I am looking very closely at the moment. I am currently trying to run numbers. And I am curious to what people are paying per t-shirt varying on quantity as well. I will be hopefully cut and sewing my shirt overseas. Would I be overshooting or undershooting by looking at $5-$10 per tshirt ??

And freight/shipping prices from overseas to Australia. Even if you ship from anywhere in world what prices are you paying.

Thanks is advance...

Callan

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Surely somebody knows some information... The reason I put this thread in this forum is so I could hear from Australians. If you can help it's veyr appreciated.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Hi :)

Have you tried looking in the region specific section here Australia and New Zealand - T-Shirt Forums. You might be able to find more info regarding suppliers to Australia there. Maybe try posting in that area to get more responses from members closer to you. Hope this helps :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry if there a miscommunication... Im talking about buying the t-shirts for $5-$10....

Looking at the finished product cost ?? and then selling online or in a shop for more eg; $55

1 - 6 of 6 Posts