T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a TFMX IIC1506. I am looking for recommendation for a rotary hook as a replacement part. I have some thread pickup issues especially on 2 heads. I retimed them and one head was much improved the other not so much. I replaced the rotary hook with one I had a spare part and the pickup issue got much better. I am thinking I need to replace the others. I see there are many brands and features and pricing from $20 to $200 each. I would appreciate some advice.

· Registered
269 Posts
I have a TFMX IIC1506. I am looking for recommendation for a rotary hook as a replacement part. I have some thread pickup issues especially on 2 heads. I retimed them and one head was much improved the other not so much. I replaced the rotary hook with one I had a spare part and the pickup issue got much better. I am thinking I need to replace the others. I see there are many brands and features and pricing from $20 to $200 each. I would appreciate some advice.
Not only the timing of the rotary hook contributes to the realization of a good embroidery.
There are others:
Rotary hook support
Presser foot
Needle plate hole
Moving head alignment
Very important: Needle bar lower dead point

I used and sold many.
This is for normal hooks

This for jumbo hooks

If your machine has eccentric hooks, ask Tajima

1 - 3 of 3 Posts