T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a Tajima in 2004 to 2011. I sell it, but i just rebuy one last week A Neo2. I read couple things but still nbot fix. When i use one of my old design was using before through the floppy disk that connect to the usb in the Tajima evrything is ok. But if i plug a usb stick and using the same designs on this stick, i got error message BC3 right away, i format the stick, i try 3 dufferent brand still the same, the only things, i don t have small like 1 or 2 gig. Excuse my nglish if is not perfect (frerncvh Canadian here)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had a Tajima in 2004 to 2011. I sell it, but i just rebuy one last week A Neo2. I read couple things but still nbot fix. When i use one of my old design was using before through the floppy disk that connect to the usb in the Tajima evrything is ok. But if i plug a usb stick and using the same designs on this stick, i got error message BC3 right away, i format the stick, i try 3 dufferent brand still the same, the only things, i don t have small like 1 or 2 gig. Excuse my nglish if is not perfect (frerncvh Canadian here)
You can buy a smaller usb stick online , it may solve your problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts