T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wandering if anyone knows where you can tagless t-shirts? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi

Continental Clothing have T-shirts with just a size label in the neck and the Continental label on the inside at the side/bottom of the t-shirt. You can buy direct or they are available at European Wear.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Hanes Authentic Tagless is pretty close to the Beefy T 6.1. Only problem is the ink they stamp on the shirt instead of the tag shows right through on light color shirts.

Looks pretty tacky is you're wearing a white shirt and can see all the hanes print right through it!

Hope this helps...

CoolHandLuke
teeravel.com

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks everyone. I also forgot to mention that I'm looking for TODDLER sizes of tagless shirts. I have found some brands that are tagless but for youth or adult only. I have not found any for toddler. Any ideas????

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Thanks everyone. I also forgot to mention that I'm looking for TODDLER sizes of tagless shirts. I have found some brands that are tagless but for youth or adult only. I have not found any for toddler. Any ideas????
Just buy t-shirts with tags and remove them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
OK, that's a thought. I actually don't mind the information being there (printed on the inside) I just don't want the tag there for comfort reasons.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts