T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Looks good!

Although you'll want to reduce the size of some of your pictures. They're being scaled down from their original size,

on this page - Snakes : Tag-A-Long Designs&#153

it's a 430px × 642px (260kb) file scaled to 54px × 80px, which could take forever to download on dialup for something so small.

Also, you may want to move the Home and Login link alongside the navigation menu (Wholesale, Contact...). Putting in the in the corner makes it easy to overlook.

Good luck with your website! I wish you the best.:D

·
Registered
229 Posts
Thanks for the feedback! Do you have a suggestion as to what the size of the photos should be for easy downloading?

Thanks again!
The dimensions of the images are actually fine, it's the size of the image file that's too big. For the dimensions you're displaying, it should be around 10k to 30k at the most.

You would need image editing software to help you with that part.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey! I like your website a lot. I am trying to fix my site (it is very basic right now) and you got lots of great advice. I am also guilty of large file photos and have to resize them all. Your tees are also very cool.

·
Registered
314 Posts
^^^^ exactly my thoughts. very clean definitely better than 95% of the sites I see on this forum. Seems the pics might have large file size so why dont you save them for the web using photoshop.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts