T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you've got a minute, take a pass through my site:

http://www.worldsgreatestdud.com

As I like to say, it's shirts for Dads who take Fatherhood more seriously than themselves.

Your feedback is appreciated, especially suggestions for driving more traffic there. Not a ton of sales yet (up for a month or two), but not many visitors either.

Thanks!
W.G. Dud

·
Registered
344 Posts
I think your site design and shirt designs are really nice.
Do you have your shirts posted on the tshirt countdown? If so getting votes can be a challege, but if you ever manage to make it in the top 25 at the countdown you can get some good traffic.
Do some research on search engine coding your site to get better results on search engines.( didnt look at your code to see if youve done this already so pardon me if you have) Use key words on your site in your text to get better results. Use alt tags on all your images ang title tags on every link to, search engines will hit on those as well.
Plus try to get some shirts out in your local market, relying on websites sales alone will make for a hungry man!
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, Thomas (Skullshirts1).

I did recently do some Search Engine Optimization (I think). Got rid of an intro animation that then went to the homepage. Also greatly shortened the title of the home page, and added meta descriptions and key words. Did all this since about last week, and I know it takes a lot of the SE's a month or more to pick up on changes.

Also, have one design on T-Shirt countdown. I think it has 3 votes. Not exactly the Top 25!

Thanks again, though, for the advice!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts