T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you guys Blow me away! What a great Idea! whish I had thought of it!

I read about your threadless site in the Industry mag Imprints, I think.... did not see it on your sightings area! again , great Idea you ROCK!

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
About http://www.xlntscreenart.com -- I'm very confused as to why you have frames there at all. One frame's only purpose is a big list of meta information, some of it directed at googlebot -- which will probably never even see it because Google doesn't navigate frames.

In Denver eh? I'm down in Berthoud (small town between Ft. Collins and Longmont).

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh Great more reasons for me to get pissed at the programer, and it takes for ever to load, not to mention he knows nothing about SEO I told him to come here and check the Kewl php :) I know Berthoud, Berthoud falls and Berthoud Pass. Three different places here

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Yeah Berthoud Pass is something completely different; a lot of people think of that when we say Berthoud, hehe.

Frames is horrible SEO, removing them is step 1 in better SEO. php isn't really ideal either a lot of times, since stuff with odd characters (such as ?s, common in php pages) is ranked down a bit. You can do well enough with it like that though.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
I read about your threadless site in the Industry mag Imprints
Actually, we don't own the threadless site, I just like their t-shirts :)

Did you read about t-shirtforums.com in Imprints? What other industry mags do you read (Impressions?)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
My mistake. it was threadless I read about. I get Design, digital Graphic, Promotional apparel, Stiches, emb, Screen printing and Printwear ( based in colo) and I signed up for some more I found on the net. All Free. Imprints Duh I ment Impressions:eek:

Twinge, I have an an on staff art Director job for a screen printer. I practice SEO on the site. See if you can figure out who it is, it is a small Mom and Pop shop here in Colorado.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Guess? There's over 50 t-shirt shops within a 40-minute raidus of me, and that doesnt even include Denver at all :p

I'll guess 'Tee ShirT Gallery', just because that would be really creepy-coincidental.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
it's B and E, I have been working my way up the Google Link Popularity, I have all the other search engines.

do a "printed Tee colorado" in google or apron:D to many T-shirts on Google LOL

I can't wait to see how sites like this and blogs change the industry

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
the U.S screen print institute Run by Scott Fresner and his son is a great resouce. My buddy designed his logo and Scott tells me I have four shirts in his hall of fame from Wallmart and Target. back in the day I helped develop Sweade inks and such!

Here is his links page with all the Industry mags and e-zines!!!
http://screenprinters.net/links.php

1 - 12 of 12 Posts