T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First looks at the printed winning design :):

Watch your PMs to see if you qualify for a t-shirt so I can get all the shipping addresses.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
344 Posts
Do we send you our mailing address? This will be one of my favorite shirts, thats for sure! Well right after my own shirts that is!
Jason sure made a cool design. Wish I was around at the time you did the contest because I would have submitted a design or two for sure.
Do you plan on doing this again in the future?

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you plan on doing this again in the future?
Yep, although the turnout wasn't super high, it was a fun contest. I hope to do another contest again soon.

Do we send you our mailing address?
Not just yet. Watch for a PM from me that asks for it (which should be coming in the next few days).

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
skulltshirts1 said:
That is so true, I have been a member of so many forums, and it is very nice to be a member of at least one where no one argues and acts all childish. This is the best forum to be a member of.
Oh craaap!! I will make it a point to kick your *** every post just to make it fun for you and I!!!!!!!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Hottie!! Great tees mate, can't wait. I shall wear it proudly.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
so who's the girl in the picture? did you do a shoot just for that shirt?
Yep, like Thomas said, she's a model from t-shirtmodels.com. More shots should be coming soon.

I needed some photos for a different design, and I thought it would be cool to get some done for the t-shirtforums shirts as well at the same time. The timing worked out perfect.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts