T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hellooo,

Just as the title states, I'm wondering if there are any places like shirtsupplier.com that operate out of Canada. By the time I pay for duty/taxes/brokerage fees on US goods, I can't see how much of a profit could be made at all. Sooo, finding a Canadian supplier would be great.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Hi Paul, one of my favorite t-shirt brands is based out of Canada:

Jerico Sportswear

They have tons of different styles, and you can probably save some money since you're buying direct from the manufacturer. They say they have no minimum order, and can even do custom work (and relabeling).

They make the best hoodies ever.

You can now also find a link to Jerico under the "T-Shirt Sites" area on our site.

Hope this helps :)

·
Registered
353 Posts
Try Gaults Apparel, or American Apparel in Montreal. Also, there's Budget T's in Vancouver.

For these places, you'll need a PST # and a business lisence.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi,

Would anyone give an estimate to the price of AA in Canada for wholesalers? are they competitive?

Hi there, I have ordered from www.t-shirt.ca they ship out really quick and I found their prices to be slightly cheaper than blankshirts.ca although they have less colour selection for the American Apparel shirts. Also, their wholesale prices are listed right on the site.

I have also ordered samples from www.teesnmore.ca have good prices for other brands of shirts, not sure what their pricing is like for the American Apparel Shirts.

Hope the info helps!

Vivian

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Hellooo,

Sooo, finding a Canadian supplier would be great.
I know this is not a new post and you may already found your source.

BUT

in Canada you can buy direct from:

1. American Apparel
2. Alstyle Apparel
3. Gaults for various fills like Gildan and all other major brands.
4. Sanmar

...full-line selection and special price promotions always going on with certain items.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I know this is not a new post and you may already found your source.

BUT

in Canada you can buy direct from:

1. American Apparel
2. Alstyle Apparel
3. Gaults for various fills like Gildan and all other major brands.
4. Sanmar

...full-line selection and special price promotions always going on with certain items.
Hi Lucy...

Just wondering about the process for buying direct from Alstyle Apparel. Do you have an account with them and do you know about their minimums, if any?...
I've been buying their products and love them, but through another distributor.
I had tried emailing them earlier in the summer inquiring about buying from them directly but did not get any response and just assumed they only dealt with distributors or buyers of a larger scale.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Hi Lucy...

Just wondering about the process for buying direct from Alstyle Apparel. Do you have an account with them and do you know about their minimums, if any?...
I've been buying their products and love them, but through another distributor.
I had tried emailing them earlier in the summer inquiring about buying from them directly but did not get any response and just assumed they only dealt with distributors or buyers of a larger scale.
as far as i know they still have a huge monster warehouse on the outskirts of Toronto, I've been there, but i've also been out of the country (Canada) for a little while now.

with Alstyle...I just set up an account, faxed or phoned in the order, picked it up the next day. Small quantities across various styles were no problem. Great for me because i often work on a few shirt projects for tv wardrobe.... stuff like that.

Like the camo shirts for example, got a few there before for a couple of DJ's VDS.

They even send paid paper copy invoices to me at a later date for a few shirts.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Also their is technosport , They have sports gear etc...I think their in Vancouver
yes, they are also on the outskirts of Toronto or were. Have yet to buy something from them, so not sure if they are still here/there. Gee i get confused, not in Canada now so the here and there thing....:D

I do remember about 5 years ago at the toronto trade show they gave me a unisex NAVY shirt, still have it. But it had a hole. No worries though, the hole does not bother me and i know 1 out of 100 t-shirts there is bound to be a defect. I feel i was the special chosen one actually..... :) still like it for what it is, a unisex t-shirt.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I need second quality Tees, for like $1 each.
I am in toronto Canada. Pleaase if you have info, please help

Thank you

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looking for red t-shirts Montreal, Quebec
200 short sleeve
200 long sleeve

sizes xs to 3xl

Also looking for black sweatpants, black sport shorts and red polo shirts.

all in quantity of 200 from small to 3xl sizes

looking for liquidation prices, please let me know if anyone knows of anyone or has stocks. Can even up quantites if price is right.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey everyone, If anyone is interested in wholesale t-shirts/custom printing in canada, i usually have some stock on hand that i can clear out from time to time.
Also i have contacts with some great wholesalers in Toronto

·
Registered
15 Posts
Is there such thing as $1.00 t-shirt?
I'm looking for sublimation blank cap in Canada.Just got a press for cap so what is the model must sold?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts