T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
64 Posts
It's my understanding that Stahls, Imprintables Whse, re-sells Siser easy weed under their own brand? I use Spectra Eco Film and was going to try Siser Easy Weed... I was told that they are the same... so need to try the other. I'm very happy with Imprintables Whse. Stahls does mfg some of there own vinyl also... I think?

I've just reviewed some of Sisers Printable Vinyl... the examples were very nice. I've been looking to expand my shop and was considering Vastex equipment...hmmmm...maybe a VersaCamm and printable vinyl is a way to go also? What's a guy to do????

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello I thank you for your answers.But I need it for a job that requires MADE IN THE USA vinyl not shipped from a company in the us and the product in made else were. but the vinyl is made here in the us. Thanks

· Registered
8,374 Posts
Hello I thank you for your answers.But I need it for a job that requires MADE IN THE USA vinyl not shipped from a company in the us and the product in made else were. but the vinyl is made here in the us. Thanks
Heat Transfer Vinyl

Contact these guys. Not for sure where it's made. You may have a hard time finding this all the common companies I search and it seems most if not all are imported.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.