T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work for a company that manufactures vending machines. One of our European customers in Rome is using a machine that was designed to vend magazines and is using it to vend designer t-shirts. They're doing a great business with the machine. Everyone I talk to agrees that it's a great idea, but I have no idea how to reach people in the t-shirt business that might have an interest in our vending machine. Any suggestions on how to reach these people would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Try exhibiting at a t-shirt/fashion industry tradeshow like MagicOnline.com, ISSShows.com, NBMShows.com, ASRBiz.com, etc. Or try advertising in areas, trade magazines, blogs, etc where your target customer visits.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Rodney. I just learned of the ISS show and have requested exhibitor info. What are some of the trade publications or journals that might be applicable? Thanks for the quick response.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
There is actually a company located in Ohio that is marketing a machine that vends licensed t-shirts and custom shirts. I have seen them in Malls and Cinemas and bars, even heard from a friend they are going into Airports. A friend of mine bought a shirt from it in the Mall and loved it !! They have really cool shirts. Mobil-Tee Vending is the company.. ..

·
Registered
400 Posts
It sounds like an awesome idea. Approach some t-shirt blogs with a photo of the machine and a link to your company website. I would love to run the story.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The Mobil-Tee vending Company, there contact info is mobilteevending.com.
This is how you can contact them on their machine and recieve info, they also have pictures of the machine.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Hi, Dave - You better hurry-up with your machine. It looks like Mobil-Tee Vending is pretty far down the road already and they have a patent pending.

Home

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi, Dave - You better hurry-up with your machine. It looks like Mobil-Tee Vending is pretty far down the road already and they have a patent pending.

Home
I'm aware of the Mobil-Tee machine and the technology we use is completely different from theirs. Our machine would not infringe on any patents they might have, but thanks for your interest.

Dave

·
Registered
113 Posts
why can't we be told the price without having to jump thru hoops and listen to a salesman telling us how great the machine is and how this would be the purchase of a life time. If the machine is ,lets just say $20k then we could go the next step and listen to the sales person. But is the machine is $100k we might not want to waste our time and we can go on to something else. I vote for less [email protected]#$%!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hi Dave!

Drop Johnny Cupcakes an E-mail. Sounds like something he might be interested in. A T-shirt vending machine would fit nicely into his bakery themed stores.

That kind of advertising would be priceless!

Good Luck!

·
Registered
10 Posts
We are actually Innovative Vending Solutions that has the "T-Shirt Vending Machine" as Mobil-Tee-Vending. Our vending machines allow for custom graphics for your individual company, we have touch screen vending, LCD Screens for advertising/SMS text coupons/videos/slideshows/etc... (You can see the machines w/ the screens at Home Page for a visual) The machines are a great marketing tool and work as a great way to get people coming back to your online store (especially w/ SMS text capabilities) and to get people talking about your brand. Also, our machines range in price from around $6,000 all the way up to around $14,000 (very top of the line model...pretty much 2 machines.) It is a great way to get your brand into a mall and be exposed to all of the foot traffic, at a pretty reasonable rent. If you have any questions, please PM me and let me know. Thank you!

·
Registered
7 Posts
This sounds like an awesome idea, does anyone know if these machines take credit cards? Here in the Midwest it seems like nobody anymore carries cash.

Mike

·
Registered
10 Posts
This sounds like an awesome idea, does anyone know if these machines take credit cards? Here in the Midwest it seems like nobody anymore carries cash.

Mike
Life Hater,

The machines take credit/debit and even gift cards are possible. The machines also have an optional receipt printer to make returns a bit easier. I have attached a picture of two of our main machines (the one with the large LCDs is great for companies looking to advertise more, etc... I have also attached a picture of the machine for NOPD, to show how we can do custom graphics for your company....

[MEDIA]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q142/stupidbicyclist/MTV1.jpg[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q142/stupidbicyclist/NOPDMachine2.jpg[/MEDIA]

1 - 20 of 72 Posts