T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi: I have a few dozen t-shirts that I have used for testing, dry runs, registration setups.etc. These t-shirts are now all used up and I would like to get rid of them. Is there places to give the t-shirts to for recycling or just take them to the dump? Thanks.

· Registered
708 Posts
Your local youth groups may want them for car washing as well if they do fundraiser washes. If they're just "imperfect" and don't look like Toucan Sam sneezed all over them Goodwill or whatnot may want them... this would actually be a better thing since they're "new" and not "already washed a million times" like most clothing donations seem to be (you may want to explain this to them).

· Registered
2,132 Posts
I cut them up and use them for cleaning screens--we used to have a competitor that sold test shirts and misprints, I get the feeling that's one of the reasons I say we "used to"... a lot of people get a bit miffed when they see their logo somewhere random.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.