T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey

I am starting a Tshirt design company and I am looking for some ready made tshirt templates that could help start me of. I don't mind buying a bundle of already made templates. And I would prefer to have them greek geared.

Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I searched for transfers and all I really got was heat transfer papers. What I am looking for is ready to go Illustartor files that have generic designs so I can fill them in with whatever organization, date, and event. Just generic templates files that could help start me off. Like something I can show to customers, that may work with what they are looking for.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Nohmis said:
I searched for transfers and all I really got was heat transfer papers. What I am looking for is ready to go Illustartor files that have generic designs so I can fill them in with whatever organization, date, and event.
Ahh, so that's what's meant by t-shirt templates. I know I've seen some like that somewhere. I'll see if I can find the link again.

There are some good vector files at istockphoto.com and clipart.com that might get you started.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi

Istock pro is great if your just looking for blank t-shirt illustrations to show your designs on as they on cost a few dollars. But if you actually want to use one of their designs on your t-shirts eg. an illustration of an animal you have to pay about $300. They have a 2 teared royalty free system any thing for normal print web etc a few dollars, but if you want to sell the design on in some form its much more.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Nohmis said:
I searched for transfers and all I really got was heat transfer papers. What I am looking for is ready to go Illustartor files that have generic designs so I can fill them in with whatever organization, date, and event. Just generic templates files that could help start me off. Like something I can show to customers, that may work with what they are looking for.
You might need to contact custom transfer companys. They have templates and work books to choose designs to customize for your organization or what ever. Try Stahls and thier affiliate that does transfers. I think Lou (Badalou) here on the forum has a companys workbook as well. Oh heck...I have a book as well, here ya go.

www.AceTransCo.com

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
This is an old post that was revived - I don't think Nohmis is still around to see any answers at this point.

To clarify though, what he was looking for were basic image templates he could use to make mock-ups of t-shirts for things (such as a website, or print-outs, or whatever). He was not looking for actual physical transfers or things like that =)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone for all your help, I am just working on designing my own templates and such. Sorry I was MIA there for a little while.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts