T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys,

i am looking for a simple template that i can upload my designs onto to display on my website. i tried photographing my shirts, but to be honest, the quality was not as good as i wanted.
i've had a bash in illustrator, but wondered if there are any out there, including ladies tees, vests, hoodies etc.
am i just being lazy? i guess i should just trace over a picture in illy.......

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
I'm having a tough time deciding between using something similar to the above or using a real person.
I like to use both. If you can get a real person to model for each of your designs, I think an actual photograph works very well (and helps let your potential customers know that you actually have t-shirts printed and what they look like in person).

If you don't have a model for every design, the blank t-shirt images superimposed with your design can help give customers an idea of the print size and location.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats exactly what i'm on about. i hav e had a go tonight at tracing over a photo in illy, it doesn't look too bad, a bit rough around the edges though.
how do i post an image on these forums?? is there a web site i can post the attachment too????

·
Registered
302 Posts
sneeky said:
thats exactly what i'm on about. i hav e had a go tonight at tracing over a photo in illy, it doesn't look too bad, a bit rough around the edges though.
how do i post an image on these forums?? is there a web site i can post the attachment too????
This is the one I prefer to use, Imageshack.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I cannot find an image of a long sleeve t shirt, a hooded sweatshirt and sweat pants. Anyone have any of those? Thanks.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts