T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have an easy way to show your artwork on a T-shirt template and the artwork be life size on the said template?

I can easily take my t-shirt design and put it on a shirt for a customer to see what it looks like but is there an easy way to make sure that said artwork is the correct size as requested.

I.E. Customer wants 10x10 front print on the shirt and doesn't just wanna see the artwork on a piece of paper or file but how it will look on the shirt.

I hope that question makes sense!

· Registered
348 Posts
As an exact science, that could be impractical due to the fact that there is a difference in how a design will look on a size small as compared to an xx-large. You could scale a size medium t-shirt to full size on your design software and drop your artwork on. That would give your customer a reasonable idea of how the design will look.

· Registered
458 Posts
I think i know what your wanting .For me i use Illustrator. what i do is make my design for the customer. and then import a real image of a shirt i get online of what ever color you want so the design stands out the best. I size the shirt up to the proper size and then bring my image over on the shirt and save it as a jpeg so they can see it before its cut out etc. I do this all the time and its very very easy to do and everyone like the preview. If you need more help send me a pm .Im in California.

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, guys for the replies. I hadn't thought about the issue with different size shirts but was thinking I would have to blow the shirt template up in photoshop or illustrator to the shirts actual size and then apply the design.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.