T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would there be any interest in a T-Shirt swap?

I was just thinking, it'd be nice to add some variety to my collection.

Not sure how it would work exactly, but it'd be a great way to see how others pack, ship, and print their product too.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
304 Posts
It's very easy. It's like a Secret Santa. Just gather all the names of the people participating in a hat. Someone picks names. Only one shirt will be sent to one person.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Neto,

I recieved your shirt yesterday. Mighty-Fine. I love the hang tag. You will be recieving your shirt early this coming week. I had some other jobs that were pressing.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Neato and I exchanged shirts, and I must say I am impressed with this shirt. He ships the shirt the same way that I do, and I really liked his hang tag. I guess I am not to far off mark, the way I ship / package.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Official T-Shirt Trading Thread???

I am not sure if this has been attempted before or if I picked the right forum.

I assume that everyone here has t-shirts and are fans of them as well. Well, why not trade t-shirts with fellow forum members? I would love to get my designs out to people and would also like to rock other people's designs as well.

What does everyone think?

Peace,

Neil

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Re: Official T-Shirt Trading Thread???

I am not sure if this has been attempted before or if I picked the right forum.

I assume that everyone here has t-shirts and are fans of them as well. Well, why not trade t-shirts with fellow forum members? I would love to get my designs out to people and would also like to rock other people's designs as well.

What does everyone think?

Peace,

Neil
I moved this post into the existing thread in the "Lounge" about swapping t-shirts :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts