T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you sell your shirts at booths and events what is the best way to store and cart them. Some earlier posts were the clear storage bins by size but what about a cheapie duffel bag with wheels? Then I was thinking about rolling the shirts up and then stacking them? Suggestions? Cheers!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I bought 3 of these at Wal-Mart and luckily they were on sale and only $18.99 dollars apiece. I went to Target and bought 6 pieces of white foam core board and cut them to size 13.75"W X 6" high so I can have drawer dividers between the shirts. I also bought a 48" bungee strap at Wal-Mart also to wrap around the drawers so they don't fall out when transporting....

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
this last year what we used was the rubbermaid tubs but since we are changing everything up this year our plans are to buy the chrome wire shelves with wheels on them, then put thin plywood on the back and sides with a removable one on the front. there for all we have to do is roll it on and off the trailer.

This was a great post and since i did not want to hijack it i post a new one on transport and storage of transfers at events. again thanks for the great post.
This sounds like a great option when I get bigger but I'm a little guy right now and just have a Dodge Mini-Van for carting. Is your trailer open or closed?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.