T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
I had this same dilemma and for now I am using the inexpensive rolling drawers from wal-mart. They are about $11 each. I use 2 of them in combination with large flat under the bed containers (for mouse pads, caps, bags etc). This is my third storage system and so far it has been working well. At a show I roll them under a tall work surface I use for pressing shirts. I like that the drawers are translucent and I can see the shirt colors. Each drawer has a full range of sizes and extra (overflow) goes in large rubber maid containers. For tables I use the Camping World folding tables that are height adjustable. I make them very tall so I do not have to bend over while working.

Sweatshirts are so bulky I use 2 of the largest size Rubbermaid storage containers I could find.

I also invested in a hand truck that has two settings, dolly, or cart, I bought it at Office Depot for 49.99. It has saved my back!

·
Registered
426 Posts
You rock Wolf! I never thought about dividers in mine:) I hope they work out well for you!

And a quick update... I was wrong on the price of the cart, it is $132.99 and it is adjustable from a hand truck to a cart. I use both settings depending on what I am moving.

Looks like I need to spend the weekend putting dividers in my dressers!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.