T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Rodney has never showed himself to be afraid of competition, so I think that would be okay. The problem comes when you, say, post an actual link in a forum not designated for it and keep referring to the site as "They" when you mean "I" or "We". Also wouldn't hurt to have your site finished before promoting it.

In theory though the site is useful to people for marketing their product, so it is relevant.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Solmu said:
Rodney has never showed himself to be afraid of competition, so I think that would be okay. The problem comes when you... keep referring to the site as "They" when you mean "I" or "We". Also wouldn't hurt to have your site finished before promoting it.
Ha Ha, Busted!

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
While Rodney, I suspect, doesn't mind competition, this is almost copycat infringement....

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
I may have got the wrong idea somewhere down the line, but I was under the impression that Rodney sold his t-shirt countdown template to other sites.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
I sell a script that allows people to create a "toplist" website, but the site posted wasn't powered by my script.

The left navigation looked similar, but the layout of the t-shirt entries was different and looked pretty unique for a "ranking" type website.

Either way, this post was moved out of the forums because we don't allow advertising/self promotion (especially when you try to pretend it's not your site).

Darren, feel free to continue to be a part of this community. You can add a link to your website in your signature so that it shows up automatically as you contribute posts to the forum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts