T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my "test" order from SSactivewear. I bought 15 different shirts from Hanes, Gilden, Jerzeez, Fruit Of The Loom, and Anvil. Most were very similar in feel.
The Jerzees ZT however clearly had the best feel. Not surprisingly, it was the most expensive at $1.80.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
I didn't think that Jerzees still made the ZT?

That used to be my favorite t-shirt brand. It was super heavyweight, ring spun cotton, and felt more "meaty" than even the beefy tee.

For some reason I thought they stopped making the Jerzees Zt. I might go back to using them (although lately I've been pretty fond of the quality of 50/50 tees)

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Qunatity will save you on shipping though; buying 10 shirts will costs nearly $1 per shirt in shipping, whereas buying 50 will cost you $0.27 per shirt in shipping (as far as I saw, the prices don't drop any more past 50).

·
Registered
263 Posts
Could you please post a picture of the inside tag of the manufacturer (not your custom tag if you have one) that displayes the size, cotton, etc.??

I'd like to see if this is the 'mystery' shirt I got from a clothing company that isn't Gildan, Haynes, or Anvil. I like the quality... but was unable to locate the origin manufacturer.

Hey, on a side note: Does anyone know how to do an RN lookup on any shirt that has an RN? I'd like to know where Marc Ecko gets his shirts made. Not the country itself... the manufacturer inside that country.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts