T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. My name is Lorin for No Brand Logo.

My t-shirt production process maybe too long and costly. As a result, I would like to mention my t-shirt production process. Would like to know if my process may need some adjusting?

My process as follow:

1) order my custom labels less than $200 (500 to 750)
2) sent the labels to the wholesaler to get sewn in on the t-shirts
3) receive the t-shirt and take it the screen printing. (216 tee) may use either American Apparel, Anvil or Alstyle.

side note* My friend can give me a deal to get the t-shirt production made overseas for cheaper, but i don't who is the manufacturer. Plus my friend said that the t-shirt will feel like the Hollister.

open to all opinions!

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
you can always screen print the label on the inside of the shirt, in which case you don't have to pay people to make the tags and sew them into the shirt. alternately, you can sew your own tags in. or just shop around for someone that will do it cheaper.

your friend can set you up with overseas production for cheaper? cheaper than what exactly? how much cheaper?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't gotten to total cost yet from friend, but each shirt order has to be 36 or more. The brands that I mentioned about using for blank tees have the care information on the same tag. So I don't know or have seen a brand screen print the care info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.