T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm setting up my 2nd online t-shirt store now - this time using fulfilment.

I'm after a company who offers printing & fulfilment with BIG, soft prints?
I need the prints to be at least 12x16".
And they need to be very soft (DTG prints and waterbased screen prints are probably my best options here).

I'm have already created my own website and checkout - so just need someone for printing and fulfilment.
Any recommendations - especially for places that will do BIG DTG prints in larger quantities at a lower cost than usual?

many thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Try rawtalentinc.com. They do waterbased ink printing and do fulfillment.

There are also dozens of DTG places that can print and ship to your customers. Where are you located?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Rodney, I'll check those guys out.

I'm aware of a few DTG places, but can't find any that do big prints (eg. bigger than 12x18"). If you know of any that would be great!
I'm located in Sydney, but would actually prefer fulfilment and printing places in the USA (prices are better and most of my customers are US based, so it makes sense for shipping)

thanks in advance!

-Luke

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey Luke,

This is Steve Taylor from Raw Talent.

I would be happy to help you out with this. We certainly offer what you are looking for.

Thanks also Rodney for recommending us.

Luke you can email or call me anytime.

[email protected] or (678) 691 1085

Hope you're having a great day.

Steve Taylor - Raw Talent Inc.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Luke,

We do some big DTG prints on a fulfillment basis over here too. We will also be offering specialty vinyl as well to our fulfillment customers on hats and shirts very soon (though that's not as soft as DTG).

Let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks very much for all of your help! I'll be sending you guys an email soon with details.

cheers!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts