T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so i have gathered that ringspun cotton, and 50/50 blend shirts seem to give the best perception of quality to most folks...

if i am ordering thes shirts in color and in a good "weight" what would be a fair price?

my local guy is charging abit more for these shirts...

i can get jerzees shirts for around 3 bucks thru him, and a hanes beefy-t for 8 bucks...

from other posts i have seen here, it seems he may be charging me way too much... i just want to make sure that i am not comparing apples and oranges here.

·
2,957 Posts
Are you getting these wholesale? How many are you getting? White or colors?
White jerzees should be costing about half of what he is charging.(under $1.50)
White beefy-t's should be about a fourth of what he is charging.(around $2.20-$2.50)
This is for 1 shirt!
If he is telling you these are wholesale prices, you need to run from him fast!
If you don't have the ability to buy wholesale, you need to get that fast!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Comin'OutSwingin said:
Are you getting these wholesale? How many are you getting? White or colors?
White jerzees should be costing about half of what he is charging.(under $1.50)
White beefy-t's should be about a fourth of what he is charging.(around $2.20-$2.50)
This is for 1 shirt!
If he is telling you these are wholesale prices, you need to run from him fast!
If you don't have the ability to buy wholesale, you need to get that fast!
i believe this was non bulk pricing, he did say that the more we ordered the less it would cost.

·
2,957 Posts
MikeyFingaz said:
i believe this was non bulk pricing, he did say that the more we ordered the less it would cost.
Take note: the prices I quoted were not bulk prices. They were for 1 shirt!

You really need to find somewhere else to get your shirts from! If you pay his prices, you will definitely be paying at least twice, and in some cases, four times as much as you should be paying!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Comin'OutSwingin said:
most definitely!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have noticed that you have replied to every post i have placed so far... thanx for that, it is helping me a great deal...

i thought i was getting a fair price on those beefy ts'... i am glad that i am researching all this first before making any commitments...

its obvious that i am brand new to all of this, lol.

·
2,957 Posts
No problem. I love to help people when I can!(maybe I should have been a doctor):rolleyes: Where are you located? If you can't find a good source locally, I'm sure that even with shipping prices, you can come out alot better by buying them online. I don't use those shirts, but I know there are people on here that do, and that get them online. If you don't have a tax id or resale #, you can check out www.blankshirts.com. They have pretty decent prices. I'm sure others here can give you better online sources, but that is at least a starting point for you.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so , should i just tell the guy that i know that he is charging waay too much, and that i want to know what his wholesale prices would be???

my partner wants to make large orders (he can afford it) but i was thinking on a smaller scale...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Comin'OutSwingin said:
Yeah, but chances are you would probably be able to get them for about the same price he does.
you mean that i would still end up paying around the same amount that i am now, or that i would get them for around the same price he gets them for before mark up??

·
2,957 Posts
No, not the same price you are now.

If he said he can give you wholesale prices, you can probably get those same shirts for what he pays for those shirts before he marks them up to you. Check out the website I gave you earlier and you will see what I'm talking about.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Comin'OutSwingin said:
No, not the same price you are now.

If he said he can give you wholesale prices, you can probably get those same shirts for what he pays for those shirts before he marks them up to you. Check out the website I gave you earlier and you will see what I'm talking about.
ok, thanx... i will be back on the boards a bit later on... thanx for helping me out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts