T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, this is what brings me here... I sell t-shirt painting party kits and do local t-shirt painting parties. I know I've been found by another lady who does the same thing in another state, and it was interesting chatting with her seeing what she does vs. what I do. I thought maybe I'd find more people here who like to paint shirts.:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bring paint that requires brushes (DecoArt SoSoft), stamps, stencils, and fabric markers. Kids choose what stencils and stamps they want to use (or their hand prints) and paint the shirts. Just using fabric markers would probably be a lot easier! Not much to carry other than the shirts. Kids would still have fun creating their own shirts. You can even use fabric markers with stencils and they aren't too bulky to carry. The kids love stamps, but they are bulky!!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am a newbie here and I am not good at selling so msotly I decided to get into T-Shirt Painting as a self-expression. T-shirt Painting Parties is a really cool idea. Sort of like taking face-painting to another level. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts