T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I think I would retool the main page and show some women enjoying the fashions. Maybe a series of thumbnail shots horizontally below the header. The headless and torsoless manaquins are rather frightening.

·
Registered
24 Posts
For on site search engine optimisation - The title of your site is probably the most important factor. So I suggest that you change the title of your site from misscs.comClothes to something that you think people will type when seraching for your type of clothing.

Something like 'Stylish Women clothing - MissCs' .

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
MotoskinGraphix said:
I think I would retool the main page and show some women enjoying the fashions. Maybe a series of thumbnail shots horizontally below the header. The headless and torsoless manaquins are rather frightening.
Real models would be a huge asset.. even if you can find just one cute girl to model your clothes, it would make a big difference.

On your navigation buttons, the first button is labeled "Miss Cs Clothes". I thought it would take me to a product page - instead, it takes me back to the Home page. Therefore, it should be "Home".

Who is "Miss C" and why would I want to wear her clothes? You really need to have an "About" page that explains this.

Also, the "larger" pics of your clothes are not nearly large enough. I would use those ones as your main pictures instead, and have ones at least 2-3x bigger for the "larger" pop-ups.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have made some changes and I have made a myspace page, but I'm not so happy with my layout. I feel it could look more business like even my logo needs help.

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
MissC said:
I have made some changes and I have made a myspace page, but I'm not so happy with my layout. I feel it could look more business like even my logo needs help.
I definitely think you need a new logo - maybe you should think about finding a graphic designer to help you out.

Before you do that, though - you should really figure out what your brand is all about, so when you go to the designer you have a clear idea of what kind of image you want your brand to have. :)

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Two quick notes:

1) Have the images on your front page be clickable links that take you directly to that shirt's product page.

2) Make the navigations links on the side TEXT links -- search eingines like those a lot better and it should help your rankings in search engines. (There are tons of things one can do in that area of course, but that's one suggestion of many any way =)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts