T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

This is Jeffrey here from Singapore... I am new to this forums which i have been reading thru lotsa posts and they are really useful. However i still have some question marks on some issues which i hope you guys can provide some inputs. Thanks in Advance.

I would like to find out regarding T-shirt manufacturing, which i could select my desired fabric from the vendor and the vendor would produce it according to my cutting and measurement and on top of that with custom size tag as well? Please do recommend any vendor no matter where you are...

Secondly, i would like to find out where can i get quality screen printing in South East asia? I would be glad to receive response from these questions... Thanks...

·
Registered
220 Posts
:welcome:Jeffrey

I would like to find out regarding T-shirt manufacturing, which i could select my desired fabric from the vendor and the vendor would produce it according to my cutting and measurement and on top of that with custom size tag as well? Please do recommend any vendor no matter where you are...
There are many manufacturers in SE Asia, the Far East & all over the world who provide such services. In my experience, for custom-made orders, you'd need to have a reasonably high ordering quantity to start off with before they even pay you any attention.

Secondly, i would like to find out where can i get quality screen printing in South East asia? I would be glad to receive response from these questions... Thanks...
This thread had a similar question to yours, I made a short list from what little I know. The suppliers I recommended also do screen printing.

Also, if you may do a search by keyword tags you may find a couple more useful recommendations sprinkled throughout.

I'm not Singaporean but I worked there a few years. Hopefully some of the other natives will chip in and help you out too.

cheers,
sam

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi there Jeffrey - I just spotted your thread & I wondered if you managed to source your screen printed tee shirts yet ?
If not then please send me an email, I can probably help you & the quantity does'nt have to be huge.
Regards - Dave
West Java, Indonesia
[email protected]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Jeffrey,
Am in the exact same situation in regard to the Manufacture. I have certian aspects of t design/manufacture which I want to have..I keep receiving the cheepest looking t's.
Am looking at heading to Vietnam where I have a couple of contacts to look at that.
Let me know how you get on, it would be a great help.
cheers
Whetu

·
Registered
91 Posts
The reason people choose to custom manufacture is because their requirements of specific fabrics, cuts, or colors can not be matched with any of the standard blanks being sold by t-shirt distributors. When going overseas you have the ability to manufacture any garment you are looking for. We do contract manufacturing here in China and all of our orders begin at the mill. Any fabric specifications you have can be met and we make all fabric according to them. So the exact content and weight of your desired fabric can be easily made. If you don't have all the specs of the fabric then we can take any swatch and match it perfectly. In addition to your exact fabric requirements we handle all types of printing, labeling, and packaging... Send me a message and with any other questions you have, I will be happy to provide suggestions.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thats fine Moksha - but the rising costs & overheads in China are already too much for some buyers.
Indonesia still has some of the cheapest labour rates in the world & if the production, materials & quality is matched to European production systems & controlled by European Nationals, then buyers can get the best of both worlds - cheap price with quality & its the quality that really counts in this world.
Just my opinion.
Indonesia is still an un opened door for many buyers.
Mister David :)

The reason people choose to custom manufacture is because their requirements of specific fabrics, cuts, or colors can not be matched with any of the standard blanks being sold by t-shirt distributors. When going overseas you have the ability to manufacture any garment you are looking for. We do contract manufacturing here in China and all of our orders begin at the mill. Any fabric specifications you have can be met and we make all fabric according to them. So the exact content and weight of your desired fabric can be easily made. If you don't have all the specs of the fabric then we can take any swatch and match it perfectly. In addition to your exact fabric requirements we handle all types of printing, labeling, and packaging... Send me a message and with any other questions you have, I will be happy to provide suggestions.

·
Registered
91 Posts
You can find many countries that have lower labor costs than China. The problem is that these countries lack many of the resources and expertise that China offers when it comes to textiles. If you choose to save a little money by working with another manufacturer with less experience you are likely to lose money and waste time.

There is a point where buyers consider the labor rate and don't put themselves into a position to compromise ethics. Its not always about cheap labor... I opened our business here in China because we serve clients with special requirements. Many people need custom garments or something even as simple as a t-shirts, where the cut defines their brand. I would rather be running our business out of the US where we did for 12 years, but the resources are not there and clothing companies can not afford to sell their custom designed t-shirts for $100.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello,
I am Azhim from Brunei. I would like to find the t shirt manufacturing for men, ladies, kids and babies. But i want to choose my desire design and fabrics. I want to know where to get a very light or thin quality fabrics that have different sizes in Asia. For the printing, i want it to use a DTG printing design on the t-shirts. Any idea?

·
Registered
440 Posts
Hello,
I am Azhim from Brunei. I would like to find the t shirt manufacturing for men, ladies, kids and babies. But i want to choose my desire design and fabrics. I want to know where to get a very light or thin quality fabrics that have different sizes in Asia. For the printing, i want it to use a DTG printing design on the t-shirts. Any idea?
Hi Azhim, I am from Indonesia, We are a DTG and Screen Printed t-shirt manufacturer, please check my website in my signature below

1 - 9 of 9 Posts