T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

My name is Arlene and I recently stumbled across this site. I love the fact that you have the ability to interact with everyone in the business and can offer advice.

I am a representative of a manufacturer who makes t shirts or custom designs. Im looking forward to getting to know some members here.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No not really, I just tend to get lots of questions about silkscreening and heat press now I have a place to refer people to. Pasha & Puri Textiles is the name.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Hello,

I'm US representative for Pasha & Puri textiles. It is based in Pakistan, we mainly deal in fresh product not anything that is ready made. Because of that, you can call it "custom made" . Everything is made to our clients requirements. No we do not have a website because of most clients are private. The site would be full of blurred pictures, and the fact that what you would see on it maybe different from what you want.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Arlene - Do you do 95% cotton ad 5% lycra (spandex)? I have been trying to find womens tshirts that have some lycra and have been having a horrible time.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
ElwoodStreet said:
Hi Arlene - Do you do 95% cotton ad 5% lycra (spandex)? I have been trying to find womens tshirts that have some lycra and have been having a horrible time.
Is Bella not suitable? What other criteria are there on the shirts?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

What would pricing be like for 500 shirts? I also am looking for ladies slightly fitted crew neck and v neck tshirts. Is that 500 pieces total all sizes/colors or 500 of each size/color?

I have been using Old Navy ladies basic tees but need a steady and reliable source.

Desiree

1 - 13 of 13 Posts