T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Can anyone send info on T Shirt industry in the UK. Also looking for wholesalers for t shirts and finallly where could I purchase a heat press from.

Many thanks

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Hi there, welcome to the T-Shirt Forum!

Can anyone send info on T Shirt industry in the UK
That's a LOT of information :D With some research, you can find some UK specific t-shirt information here in the forums.

You can buy blanks at places like bulktees.com, or possibly some of the major US distributors if you give them a call (like SanMar, SSActivewear, etc)

If you search google for UK Heat Press, you'll find lots of UK sellers of transfer machines.

:welcome:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hi There,

I can point you in the right direction, feel free to send me a private message saying what you need.

I'm in the UK.

Justin

·
Registered
302 Posts
fizz said:
Hi There
I sell inks and screen printing consumables in the u.k.
PM me with any specific questions you have and I'll try to put you in the right direction.
It'd be nice if you guys could ask questions and post answers here in this thread for others in the UK that might want access to this information too. :D

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
TeeShirtSamurai said:
It'd be nice if you guys could ask questions and post answers here in this thread for others in the UK that might want access to this information too. :D
The problem is you can't self-promote on threads.

·
Registered
27 Posts
AS Rodney says there are people who self promote, and those who help others...

If we cant post the names of the 'staple' suppliers, then whats the point??

Please keep this thread going and post the above resourses so we can all benifit:) :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
You could find most of the big cities like london ,Birmingham,Manchester have huge t-shirt market so they must be having industry close to them.

Chandru
"http://spaexp.googlepages.com"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts