T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum (and the t-shirt business in general) and I just have a couple of general questions regarding T-shirt importation.

My brother-in-law owns a factory that produces t-shirts in Peru. I am Canadian and I am curious about the profitablity of importing and selling t-shirts in Canada. I was thinking along the lines of taking orders and printing shirts for businesses in my area.

The shirts would cost me approximately 2 canadian dollars each, prior to being exported. Is that a reasonable amount to pay? Would I have the potential to run a profitable t-shirt screening business while paying that amount (approximately)?

I know these are very general questions, and I know there is a lot I would need to learn in order to be successful in this business, but I figured that since I have such a close contact in the business, I might as well start looking into the possibilities.

In any event, I would really appreciate any advice or feedback anyone can give me.

Thanks everyone!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.