T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
iv been reading alot about dtg and presses and i was wondering if any1 would know how tshirt hell do there black shirts? the quality looks excellent.
like an example of what im talking about is this

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i dont know how to edit sooo what i meant was how do they print white on black. i heard it was kind of difficult for printers to print white? can epson printers print on transfers papers and then press on black shirts? or is this shirt screened? screening seems very complcated compared to vinle or dtg or printing on transfer then pressing.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
And so do all the best sites such as Threadless, La Fraise, etc.

Everyone secretly knows screenprinting is the ultimate option, if all things were equal (cost, skill, scale-ability, etc). :)

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
As monkeylantern said t-shirt hell screenprint.

The design above is just a computer graphic, so it doesn't actually give you any idea of what their quality is like (though I assume it's good).

For simple designs (like the vast majority of what t-shirt hell print) screen printing is actually very simple. It certainly gets complicated with many coloured, close registered designs, but it's simple enough if the source image is simple.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts