T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I notice that the competition is over and the winner has been posted... did I miss an official announcement about this?

·
Registered
255 Posts
I knew the contest was over, but, didn't know the winner had been posted.
Just checked and it wasn't me! Sad.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Comin'OutSwingin said:
yeah, you missed it. Here it is:
That's the t-shirt design comp - I meant the free heat press comp.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I thought it was a little strange and maybe I'd just missed something. I guess I'll just wait and see.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Where is the winner posted? I understood that the draw was made last week, and Rodney was waiting for the winner to contact him, else it would be redrawn.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
monkeylantern said:
Where is the winner posted? I understood that the draw was made last week, and Rodney was waiting for the winner to contact him, else it would be redrawn.
It's posted on the site, but I didn't name them in case of the kind of thing you mention in the second sentence.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Solmu said:
It's posted on the site, but I didn't name them in case of the kind of thing you mention in the second sentence.
I went back to the original thread and I've done an extensive search of key words like "winner" and "heat press," plus searching Rodney's posts for the past month but I can't seem to find the thread.

Its probably in front of my face, but I don't see it. That happens sometimes, mostly when the wife asks me to bring her something. :)

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
The winner has been drawn and notified, but I'm still waiting for them to claim their prize.

Since the drawing is automatic, it also automatically shows the winner of the drawing on the sweepstakes page.

So I'm holding off on making an "official" announcement until the winner claims their prize. I'll try contacting them again, and if they don't respond by the deadline, then I'll have to draw a new winner.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rodney said:
So I'm holding off on making an "official" announcement until the winner claims their prize.
Sorry I jumped the gun there. Next time (that'll be when you're giving away the Mercedes ;)) I'll keep my trap shut :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts