T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I am a production manager for a T-shirt printing company, and am looking for a supplier for 3d T-shirt embossing (not puff), does any one know anyone is Europe who does this ??? i can only find people in USA and Asia at the moment.

Any Advice would be very welcomed.

here a link to the type of embossing i need - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TZqYvVgvZ8&t=1s

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I am a production manager for a T-shirt printing company, and am looking for a supplier for 3d T-shirt embossing (not puff), does any one know anyone is Europe who does this ??? i can only find people in USA and Asia at the moment.

Any Advice would be very welcomed.

here a link to the type of embossing i need - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TZqYvVgvZ8&t=1s

Just google "fabric embossing uk" or the equivalent in the country/language you need.

It's easy to do yourself but you need to have the plates made first.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just google "fabric embossing uk" or the equivalent in the country/language you need.

It's easy to do yourself but you need to have the plates made first.
Thank-you for your reply, i have tried all google search terms etc, i have also contacted the companies in china who largely make the embossing machines, to see if they have sold any to anyone in the UK, however it seems there is no one, that is why i posted here.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Thank-you for your reply, i have tried all google search terms etc, i have also contacted the companies in china who largely make the embossing machines, to see if they have sold any to anyone in the UK, however it seems there is no one, that is why i posted here.
I thought you were looking for a company offering embossing service.
If you want to make your own dies here are some companies doing it.
Hot Stamping Dies, Embossing and Security Dies - Dies Direct
UEI Falcontec
You can ask them about heat presses, or you can convert a swing-away heat press. Embossing heat presses are basically the same thing.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Search for old Heidelberg windmill press or letter press. Must be printer somewhere near you with foil stamper/die press that can emboss card stock or shirts. Would need 10-15 tons of pressure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts