T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i believe i saw something in a reply to one of my posts that suggested there were successful t-shirt designs available for purchase and printing. is this true? i mean, tried and true designs that people can buy, put on their own shirts, and sell?

if so, is this a viable business? i need to raise some capital and this might be quicker than waiting for everything to be settled re: my own shirts.

if so, how does one go about it? are there systems already set up to facilitate this?

thanks!

veggie

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
T-BOT said:
sorry Vegie,
are you talking about lets say the top 25 selling t-shirt designs for the general market ? ....that you can buy easy and print/sell your shirts on demand ?
hey, t-bot!

not sure if that's what the poster was referring to, but it sounds good. :) is there such a thing?

now if i buy easily and then print/sell the shirts on demand, does that mean i would be doing something like cafe press? not silk screening?

thanks!

veggie

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks a lot, rodney and t-bot!

how can you tell which ones are "top selling"? what's the standard? and are these graphics and/or slogans so popular that people will look specifically for them? i'm just trying to get an idea re: how this would work. if i used them, would i use key words for a search engine and get people actually looking for that particular graphic and/or slogan?

also, i know some folks mentioned that sales go up for xmas. is that for specifically xmas shirts or just in general?

thanks!

veggie

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.