T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiii guys I really wanted to know what will be the best price tag to sell a t-shirt in a country a reasonable population cannot spend up to 7dollars on one t-shirt. Thanks for the help in advance

· Registered
2,651 Posts
You have to account for your cost to purchase, decorate and deliver the shirt to your customer plus add some profit. Decorating costs include a percentage for equipment, rent, utilities, etc. Costs will vary greatly depending on the particular shirt, the quantity of shirts, decoration, location (if you have local buyers) and who is buying the shirt. A single decorated shirt can be $20.00 or more.

· Registered
38 Posts
Hey Oky, Have a look
1. Usually if you like less quantity tees than that should cost $5 - $15
2. While average t shirts will cost of $16 - $27
3. Streetwear Brand will cost around $28 - $40
4. Affordable Luxury will cost $41 - $80

This all are retail costs while you go with wholesale you will get lest cost than above:
1. Less quality - $2.50 - $ 7.50
2. Average - $8 - $13.50
3. Streetwear Brand - $14 - $20

4. Affordable Luxury - $20.50 - $40

· Registered
9 Posts
Hey Oky, Have a look
1. Usually if you like less quantity tees than that should cost $5 - $15
2. While average t shirts will cost of $16 - $27
3. Streetwear Brand will cost around $28 - $40
4. Affordable Luxury will cost $41 - $80

This all are retail costs while you go with wholesale you will get lest cost than above:
1. Less quality - $2.50 - $ 7.50
2. Average - $8 - $13.50
3. Streetwear Brand - $14 - $20

4. Affordable Luxury - $20.50 - $40
Where does everyone buy their blank T Shirts? I see a bunch of places online. I like the Gildan Tees and each vendor has a minimum for free shipping, also, I made the mistake of ordering from Wordans. Thought I researched them. Did not know how bad they are. I am going to call my credit card company to cancel that order on Tuesday.

· Registered
54 Posts
u can find a high quality t shirt with cottonheritage. no gildan allstyle tultex or others like that can compare to this, this quality is same like american apparel or bella canvas. and you can get very nice price. ill say that can get it from 2.6USD to 3.1USD for regular, for others styles there are pricing from 3-5

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.