T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Just wondered if there was any interest in a weekly t-shirt chat session. I pop in there once in a while but it's always empty. Maybe if there was a set time each week, say Tuesday 9pm - 10pm EST, people would know to meet there so they can discuss issues within the industry in real time. Just threw that time out there, open to all suggestions

If so, maybe it could even be listed on the site so people would know when to stop in..

If there's no interest, that's cool too.

Peace out,
Chris...

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Sounds like a good idea, Chris.

I'll be happy to post the time on the site as an announcement to help draw more people to the chat.

·
Registered
402 Posts
How about more afternoon (EST) time so I can attend? pretty please :)

·
Registered
304 Posts
I don't want to download IRC. I already have yahoo messenger, aol messenger, msn messenger. Someone took the time to install the chat here. Let's use it.:)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I do have mIRC installed but would like to see something scheduled here each week so all members of the site can come together and discuss issues.

It would be great to setup an industry related channel on IRC but I think maybe that should be done off the site and advertised on our own webpages. I'm certainly up for it, so if you want to set it up and need a chan op, count me in.

Peace,
Chris.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Ok, so maybe we should setup a poll to see what time would be best for the majority.

Since we have members around the world, this might be a challenge, but I think we may be able to find an optimal time for a large number of us :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
:)Hi I am VERY interested in chatting with members of the forum. I can't download the chat here(old computer), but I do use MIRC chat. It's one of the fastest methods of chat I think.

:DI checked in here tonight to see if anyone uses IRC & would want to chat in there about tshirts; so I was glad to see some of you use IRC!

:eek:If you want to chat how about joining #Tshirts in Undernet on IRC. I have put a bot in there to keep the room open 24/7.

The download is free, go to mIRC: Internet Relay Chat client

:)Hope to meet you there for some chats!:)

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Hi I am in just set time I love to chat about shirts and I would like to use the chat here on the forum just let me know thanks.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I think, a roundtable chat discussion could be awesome. I can see this as being a huge advantage to learning and networking. Great Idea. ... JB

·
Registered
584 Posts
I'm all about real time chatting, set up a poll Rodney! I don't want to download any other programs though, so an inhouse chat room would be great.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts