T-Shirt Forums banner
81 - 100 of 104 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Thanks to everyone who posted on this thread I've just joined Tshirt Forum (HI!) because I'm trying to write a business plan for a college assignment right now and there's loadsa info here phew! thanks particularly for the sample business plan. Greg

· Registered
3 Posts
I’m putting together a business plan and am having a hard time finding sales numbers for sport fishing apparel. Can anyone advise me where to look or who to ask about numbers? I’d like to find numbers for small home/web companies as well as folks like Guy Harvey and Bass pro. I’ve found great numbers on fishing industry Economic impact but even they don’t break down to printed apparel.

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

Bill

· Registered
2,577 Posts
Hi Greg,

I am interested in receiving a copy of this as well. Do you need my e-mail address? Or should I PM you? Let me know as soon as you can please. Thanking you in advance for your help on this. And thanks to the rest of you as well.

· Registered
42 Posts
Just thought I'd put my two cents in about business plans. Go to about.com. They have a very detailed explaination series about writing business plans that is written in a way that even I was able to make sense of. it goes through explanations of not only what a business plan entails, but also explains in detail how to develope your own. Very well written. Hope this helps.

· Registered
459 Posts
Brunka How about since this is your First post you do an Introduction of yourself!!!
Plus follow the first post it will bring you right to the post that you can download the link!!

· Registered
52 Posts
Hi folks,

Not sure if this is ok with forum rules, but here is a link to a T-shirt Business Plan. Hope this helps.

Custom Printed T-Shirts Sample Business Plan - Executive Summary
was free to sign up and also great to have a 2nd one to reference from that greg "cominswingin" posted...thanks to both of you. Also for you those who keep asking for someone to send a copy scan through the thread before PMing people because the info has already been posted multiple times.

· Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone. It has been quite a long time since I've signed up to this forum and actually never posted anything - until now. I'll do my introduction in upcoming days, now I just want to thank to everyone for posting excellent leads to examples and samples of business plan(s) 'coz that's exactly what I'm searching for here right now ;-) Thanks to everyone again!
Very helpful thread!
P.S.: Sorry for cluttering this space with my thankful note.

· Registered
2 Posts
Re: Biz plan

hi thank you for the sample biz plan , i am new to the forum, just wanted to say a quick thanx as i have found it quite helpful:)
Here we go!

Also, some extra notes:

The plan is done for a screen printing company based in Montana called, "The T-Shirt Co."! It is not real for those of you wondering.

Even though it is for a screen printing company, you will get a great example of what's needed for a plan and how it all fits together.

It was not in a business plan format per se, but all of the info for every section you need is there. Since it wasn't formatted, I had to save each section as a different "WORD" document, so it would be clear.

Just open up the document entitled "Intro & Executive Summary" and you will see the order that the rest of the documents need to be in.

81 - 100 of 104 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.