T-Shirt Forums banner
61 - 80 of 104 Posts

· Registered
344 Posts
Re: Biz plan

Hello All,

We are working on a business plan and are trying to find good websites or places that we can do research. Does anyone know of some helpful places to find the sales of online t shirts per year and other cool statistics like that?

Thanks in advance,

Aaron

· Premium Member
56,238 Posts

Hello All,

We are working on a business plan and are trying to find good websites or places that we can do research. Does anyone know of some helpful places to find the sales of online t shirts per year and other cool statistics like that?

Thanks in advance,

Aaron
Try a forum keyword tag search here for market research and you should find some good links and leads.

· Registered
1 Posts

Hello and thank you for the very comprehensive sample business plan for a T-Shirt company. Very inspiring !
Erik

Here we go!

Also, some extra notes:

The plan is done for a screen printing company based in Montana called, "The T-Shirt Co."! It is not real for those of you wondering.

Even though it is for a screen printing company, you will get a great example of what's needed for a plan and how it all fits together.

It was not in a business plan format per se, but all of the info for every section you need is there. Since it wasn't formatted, I had to save each section as a different "WORD" document, so it would be clear.

Just open up the document entitled "Intro & Executive Summary" and you will see the order that the rest of the documents need to be in.

· Registered
2 Posts

This is awesome, i went to the bank today to open a business account for my new tshirt biz. They tried to hard sell me the £17 a month account as it included Business Plan maker Pro and Sage(accounting software)...so does anyone want to fire a copy of Sage my way? (only kidding) seriously though thanks for the zip - ledge, James

· Registered
1 Posts

Here we go!

Also, some extra notes:

The plan is done for a screen printing company based in Montana called, "The T-Shirt Co."! It is not real for those of you wondering.

Even though it is for a screen printing company, you will get a great example of what's needed for a plan and how it all fits together.

It was not in a business plan format per se, but all of the info for every section you need is there. Since it wasn't formatted, I had to save each section as a different "WORD" document, so it would be clear.

Just open up the document entitled "Intro & Executive Summary" and you will see the order that the rest of the documents need to be in.

Thank you very much for this! It's the best thing I have received this Christmas!!
:p ;) :D :)

· Registered
17 Posts

Here we go!

Also, some extra notes:

thanks man for the business plan.
i ll apply it to my future business.
rite now i ll be busy in researching for designs...any hint?
thanks anyway

· Registered
17 Posts
Hey everyone!
New guy in town. im currently writing a business plan for my small business management class as well a future plan to show potential investors. im currently at a lost here. i have most of it done but im stuck at writing job descriptions, finance and other major parts of the plan. im currently trying to open a embroidery/ screen printing t-shirt shop. does anyone have any suggestion or opinions on the matter? if any has a sample business plan i can take a look at would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance
Irving

61 - 80 of 104 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.