T-Shirt Forums banner
41 - 60 of 104 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Re: Biz plan

Comin'OutSwingin said:
(maybe Rodney should just have a place for me to upload it, since so many people want it!):D ;)
You could upload it to one of those free file sharing websites. Or if it's less than 97.7k the forum allows you to attach 97.7k zip files to posts.

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts

I'll get it to everybody that has requested, though. (maybe Rodney should just have a place for me to upload it, since so many people want it!)
I was wondering why you didn't just upload it as an attachment to your message instead of doing the PM thing :) Couldn't you zip it up and upload it? If not, let me know and I can make it work :)

·
Premium Member
2,957 Posts

Here we go!

Also, some extra notes:

The plan is done for a screen printing company based in Montana called, "The T-Shirt Co."! It is not real for those of you wondering.

Even though it is for a screen printing company, you will get a great example of what's needed for a plan and how it all fits together.

It was not in a business plan format per se, but all of the info for every section you need is there. Since it wasn't formatted, I had to save each section as a different "WORD" document, so it would be clear.

Just open up the document entitled "Intro & Executive Summary" and you will see the order that the rest of the documents need to be in.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·

That will help you guys some. Greg sent it out to some of us this summer. I never wrote a plan, but this helped narrow things down some.

·
Registered
80 Posts

Hi Greg and thanks for the business plan outline - given me a great head start!

The section 'Services' isn't included in the zip file though. Is that bc tees and other items are 'products' rather than services, or just an oversight. I could imagine providing a 'service', (such as physically being available to set up stall and sell for a client) as well as providing the 'product'. I'd possibly see this as a 'service' as they're buying my time rather than items.
Anyways it'd be great if you could put up the services section to complete the sample.

Thanks again
Teri :)

·
Premium Member
2,957 Posts

Hi Greg and thanks for the business plan outline - given me a great head start!

The section 'Services' isn't included in the zip file though. Is that bc tees and other items are 'products' rather than services, or just an oversight. I could imagine providing a 'service', (such as physically being available to set up stall and sell for a client) as well as providing the 'product'. I'd possibly see this as a 'service' as they're buying my time rather than items.
Anyways it'd be great if you could put up the services section to complete the sample.

Thanks again
Teri :)
Yes, there was nothing listed under services, so it wasn't included.;)

·
Registered
471 Posts

Here we go!

Also, some extra notes:

The plan is done for a screen printing company based in Montana called, "The T-Shirt Co."! It is not real for those of you wondering.

Even though it is for a screen printing company, you will get a great example of what's needed for a plan and how it all fits together.

It was not in a business plan format per se, but all of the info for every section you need is there. Since it wasn't formatted, I had to save each section as a different "WORD" document, so it would be clear.

Just open up the document entitled "Intro & Executive Summary" and you will see the order that the rest of the documents need to be in.
greg.,
thanks a lot need that plan also.
i,m ffrom tennessee too what part are u from

41 - 60 of 104 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.