T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Re: Biz plan

And you know what Marc .. we love you.. To add to this topic when I was with the Gov. we did what is known as a performa report for every project we did. I added a Starbucks cart to my cafeteria (Imagine having your own starbucks cart, I was buzzing for 5 years.. ) anyway it details the cost of the equipment, labor, price of each item and and results of if sold items. meaning if we sold so many of an item what would be the results. This is different than a business plan which discusses why and how your going into business and what your capital expenditures are. Pretty much what a bank would want to borrow money to go into business. A performa tells you what you can expect or should expect from an individual project or item your introducing to your business. So if you are doing screening and then add heat pressing what could you expect to make by doing heat pressing jobs. It breaks down you cost of selling that item. The end results always show up on your profit and loss statement.
Oh yes.. how many of you do those? If not you should. I could tell you today what my profit and loss is. I run every thing in excel spreadsheet. Remember your running a business and you have a partner in Washington. Lou

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.