T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Italy and I would like to start a T-shirt business where can I buy blank t-shirts? thank you

Cyn

·
Premium Member
27,690 Posts

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Italy has a very bad internal postal reputation though, so many places in the US who ship internationally won't ship there (eBay's seller forums are probably 1/5 people complaining about Italian and Spanish post...4 days to Italy......7 weeks internally)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Italy has a very bad internal postal reputation though, so many places in the US who ship internationally won't ship there (eBay's seller forums are probably 1/5 people complaining about Italian and Spanish post...4 days to Italy......7 weeks internally)

Maybe in my own experience is not like that (my family live in California) and allways they send me things, all the time take more or less 10 days.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Whether or not the reputation is deserved I couldn't possibly say (the one thing I sent to Italy arrived), but I certainly agree that Italy's postal service has a very bad reputation. I know of a lot of eBay sellers who will either outright refuse to ship there, or require insurance on everything they send. It's very common to see a list of worldwide shipping rates divided up into Europe/Asia, etc. and Italy on its own with a rate twice that of any other.

Fair? I have no idea. But it is something that international buyers in Italy will have to contend with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts