T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I came across the website yesterday and I got to say I've been looking for advice for my t-shirt ideas... I want to start making t-shirts soon but am not able at the moment. Anyways I do t-shirt character design's incase any one is looking for a custom t-shirt. (mostly draw Japanese animation characters... big-eyed cute ones aswell.)

my e-mail- [email protected]

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Hi Mayko, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

What's stopping you from making t-shirts?

·
Registered
4 Posts
mayko said:
Hi everyone, I came across the website yesterday and I got to say I've been looking for advice for my t-shirt ideas... I want to start making t-shirts soon but am not able at the moment. Anyways I do t-shirt character design's incase any one is looking for a custom t-shirt. (mostly draw Japanese animation characters... big-eyed cute ones aswell.)

my e-mail- [email protected]

I have your email address and I will definitely keep you in mind.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all!

I use to have a website about three months ago. I did it all by myself but I took it down because my cousin was trying to steal my work. He's been in the art business longer than I have and knows certain was of stealing art. The good thing is that he was honest about how dirty he is... in my opinion some one that steals another persons art isn't a true artist. Anyways... If I get more people who are interested at seeing my art I'll make a new website again. Last time a was seeling some desktop wallpapers... but I didn't get enough traffic.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts