T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am posting this because i have been a tquoter customer for a few years and really it has been ok but BEFORE you buy their software now....Realize that for 3 1/2 years iu have been getting the updates to the database for FREE which was part of the selling point.....NOW THIS COMPANY WATS TO CHARGE $300 OER YEAR FOR THE UPDATES!!!!!!! CRAP COMPANY.....I CALL THEM AND JO HANGS UP ON ME SURPRISED THAT I AM PISSED BEYOND BELIEF!!! THIS IS NOT THE LAST THEY HAVE HEARD FROM ME. If you like me use tquoter....please feel free to PM Me about this.....It is RIDICULOUS what they are doing. They have not made hardly any improvements to this software since i got it...Now they want to charge......DONT USE TQUOTER!!!!!!!! YOU WILL BE SORRY...LIKE ME

·
Registered
33 Posts
I bought a company who used t quoter. I called to see how I could change my company info. Sge told me I had no other option but to upgrade and buy the support. any suggestions?

·
Registered
291 Posts
We were shown a Fastmanager demo today. We are current T-Quoter users, but cannot use it on a 64bit, Windows 7 machine without the upgrade. Instead of paying for the upgrade, we decided to look at other options.

Eric

1 - 5 of 5 Posts