T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new here so an introduction first. I am David...owner op. of motoskingraphix. We do custom auto graphix, logos and t-shirts (heatpress) on site. We sell through our website and do custom import/truck shows. We probably do 2 to 3 events a month. I am interested in anyone who has used the new T-Jet technology. I have seen the price of this unit drop in half within a year. In reality...I think its just an epson printer but would like some feedback from anyone who has purchased the damned thing. If you have any questions about onsite selling, heatpress, airbrush, vinyl graphics...please ask...I will be glad to help in anyway I can.

David

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Very informative response and I appreciate the firsthand info. The pricing came from my vinyl dist. when the units were first coming out...well before white printing was available. I think they were throwing numbers out around $20,000 to 30,000 for the unit before they even had one. Now I see them around $14,000. I still think the unit is overpriced for what it can do....As with any new tech. it will be reworked, improved upon and eventually dropped in price hopefully. Thank you again for all the great info!

Those articles were excellent by the way!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.