T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everything you need to start printing that day is included with the printer, save a few tables and extension cords.

Basics:

Selling a T-Jet 1 Direct to Garment printer. The first model, with the white ink upgrade, capable of printing on light or dark garments. Before I deliver it to the buyer, it will be making a trip to New Jersey to be fully refurbished by the company I purchased it from. I am also willing to hang out for a few days and help you get everything set up.

Other things on sale with it:

Blank Shirts.. Lots of shirts. Mostly Jerzees, very few Hanes. Colors vary.

Adult, small-5XL: Appx. 280 shirts
Youth, XS-L: Appx. 95 shirts

That's approximately $750 worth of shirts @ $2 per shirt.

Hix Swingman 15x15 Heat Press. Almost brand new. Used it for about a month. $650 value.

Wagner Power Sprayer and attachments for pretreatment. Not the cheap sprayer. $125 value.

Fast Ink Textile Ink, CMYK + White. Ink sells for $300/liter.

1 gallon of pretreatment #1

1 gallon of FastBright pretreatment.

Non-Textile pretreatment kit, for printing on almost all surfaces.

A few replacement parts.

$200 in unused plastisol heat transfers for use with heat press. Various designs.

Utility Shelves and a small Shirt Rack.

Various Software utilities for printing, and Training/Marketing DVD's.

Also, I built a small pretreatment box with an exhaust fan an filter to reduce overspray. This is available upon request.

There's a bunch of stuff I haven't listed here. It would be silly to try to name every little odd and end that we had in our shop. This is the main stuff, though.

The printer itself:

The Ink coming with it:

The Heat Press:

The Non-Textile Kit:

I have more information and will try to come up with some more pictures if needed. We took a bunch of pictures, but I can't find the folder and I don't feel like dragging everything back out of boxes unless someone is interested.

We are asking $7500 for everything. I paid $8000 for the printer alone when I bought it a little over a year ago. The 7,500 includes delivery, setup help, and the factory refurbish.

Inquiries Email: [email protected]
or PM me

1 - 1 of 1 Posts