T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in getting a T-Jet Blazer Pro and a Autotreat Pro. Here are the questions I have.

Does anybody have the Autotreat Pro and if you do how do you like it? Does the Press work proerly? I have searched all the forums and can't find and reviews on the AutoTreat Pro.

Is the Blazer Pro worth the $6,000 Difference form the Express? What advantages does the pro have over the Express (I know you can print 3 shirts instead of 1)? Has anybody had any problems with them. I saw a Blazer Express and the prints lookd pretty good and the machine looked really solid.

Any input is much appreciated. This is my 1st post and the Forums seem like great help for the industry.

Thanks

·
Registered
934 Posts
I own a T-jet blazer pro and think it is great. The 3 shirt loader is extremely handy if you will be printing small images on white shirts, it allows you to keep the machine printing more of the time instead of loading and unloading with it sitting. You also have the benefit of a larger print area if needed.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

When you say small images wouldn't 3 large images be time saving as well on white or black shirts?

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
The Blazer Pro comes with 2 sets of shirt holders - three 13" x 16" holders and two 16" x 20" holders. If you have the three holders mounted you can do up to 12 1/2' x 15 1/2" print on each. It does save time doing 3 in a row because there is no pause in between shirts so it gives you faster production. I also like the Blazer Pro because it does give you a unique selling niche compared to standard printers in that if you want you can print an image up to 16 1/2" wide x 48" long. This enables you to print items like beach towels and all over shirt prints.

Harry

·
Registered
934 Posts
Yes, it saves time on large images as well but if you are doing an image that takes 7 minutes to print the change out time might not be as critical as images that are taking 1 minute each to print.

While the machine is printing I take done shirts off and start them curing and then reload the next shirts. This can really minimize the amount your machine is sitting.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I appreciate all your input, but what about the AutoTreat Pro? Nobody owns one yet?

·
Registered
810 Posts
Does the feel of a t jet blazer printed shirt feel the same as a manual screen printed shirt.
The short answer is no. The Fast T-Jet Blazer uses a water-based pigment ink which has the consistency of water, unlike screen printing ink which is thicker.

On light garments, you can't feel anything at all. The ink is inside the garment. On dark garments, you have to print a white layer on the garment before printing your color layer. This gives the shirt more of a "hand", but the feel is still very soft.

Talented screen printers can get very soft shirts as well, but most screen printed shirts have more of a feel to them than shirts printed on the Blazer.
-Alex

·
Registered
7 Posts
i want to buy a printer, please gave a advise 1. BROTHER GT 541 or FAST T-GET BLAZER PRO... I REALY WANT SOME HELLLLLLPP. IS THE FIRST TIME I WANT TO BUY A PRINTER AND IS VERY EXPENSIV. THANK's Danielle

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got a T-Jet Blazer Pro a few weeks ago and it is a very impressive machine. As I understand it, the Brother machine you mention is only useful for printing on light shirts -- the T-Jet will also print on dark shirts including even black.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello all. I just purchased a T-Jet Blazer Pro and will be picking up next week. My partner and I want to be able to print shirts for our Fire Stations. Any advice on where we can buy shirts for the lowest cost?
Thanks,

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
:welcome:We're glad to have you aboard, to answer your question you might try the preferred vendors on the left side of your screen.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi we have a tjet blazer pro and a Speed treater, both are really good to work with.
The print quality is excellent. The Speedtreater delivers an even coating of pretreatment, and with variable speed allows you to use as little or as much as you need .
Back up service from Equipmentzone is brilliant. Nothing is ever too much trouble for those guys, and they're very patient when helping with questions

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
Thank you Tahir for the very kind words.

Since the title of this thread was "T-Jet Blazer Pro and AutoTreat Pro" I just wanted to note that the AutoTreat Pro was an automatic pretreatment machine that was made by US Screen and had a very short life. The SpeedTreater Automatic Pretreater that Tahir is referring to and is using is manufactured by Equipment Zone.

Harry
Equipment Zone

1 - 15 of 15 Posts